Monday, June 21, 2010

Photolusion




1. cloud. 6/19/2010, Shelley, Idaho 2:45 pm. f/22. shutter speed, 1/250, ISO 320, Canon 7d


1. Love. 6/20/10 - 8:00 pm Rexburg, Idaho. f4, shutter speed 1/100, Canon 7d, ISO 500

Photolusion Straight


I guess I was in cloud mood when I took these picture.

For my Photolusion Edited shot I wanted the clouds to look like they were spelling a word. I chose the word LOVE because I had a sign that said that but.... yeah. I cut out the word love and then drug it over to my cloud picture. I used the clone stamp to erase the part of the cloud where I wanted love to read.

For my Photolusion Straight shot, I thought that this wispy cloud kind of looked like mist. So I wanted the cloud to look like mist coming out of my perfume bottle. It wasn't a perfect cloud but I thought it turned out ok. I didn't do any edits to this picture besides a little levels.

5 comments:

  1. I really like your photolusion. Good idea on using something simple like a perfume bottle. I also really like the love in the clouds image. Really creative! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your illusions! Great job. Great use of the clouds on each one of them. Did you try to fill the word "Love" with clouds instead of cutting the word out of the clouds? EIther way, I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photolusions are great! I love the shot of the perfume. The clouds with love printed in them was creative also. Good job Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea with both pictures and the cloud effects. You did a good job executing them. They look really professional. I like how the word "love" has soft edges and gives you that floating feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made these look so professionally done. I absolutely love them! Both of them look so natural, and fun! I like how you used the clouds and a lighter feel to get the effect you wanted.

    ReplyDelete